Over the last few years, we’ve worked with a Kentucky municipality to reduce its annual health care benefits costs. By switching from a fully-insured plan to a partially self-funded plan, the city has saved nearly $420,000 since 2018.
- Alternative Ways to Battle High Hospital Prices
- Full Transparency: The after effects of switching health plans
- Employee Benefits Costs Affect on PPP Forgiveness
- Part of Kentucky’s COVID Vaccine Rollout Was Almost Underwater
- How Lincoln County Saved More Than $180,000 on Health Care In Its Second Year of Being Self-Insured