Over the last few years, we’ve worked with a Kentucky municipality to reduce its annual health care benefits costs. By switching from a fully-insured plan to a partially self-funded plan, the city has saved nearly $420,000 since 2018.
- Not All SG&A Cuts Have to Cause Pain: How A Construction Company Slashed Medical Plan Expenses By 39%
- Case Study: How a Kentucky Municipality Saves $210,000 A Year on Health Care Benefits
- How This Organization Saved Nearly $100,000 On Health Benefits In One Year
- How One Employer Unlocked Nearly $420,000 in Revenue From Inside Their Organization
- If You Could Save $5,000 Per Employee Through Your Health Benefits, How Would You Use It?