Over the last few years, we’ve worked with a Kentucky municipality to reduce its annual health care benefits costs. By switching from a fully-insured plan to a partially self-funded plan, the city has saved nearly $420,000 since 2018.
- How Lincoln County Saved More Than $180,000 on Health Care In Its Second Year of Being Self-Insured
- 5 Ways CFOs Can Add Value To Their Business With Medical Benefits
- When Saving $100,000 on Health Care is the Equivalent of $1 Million in New Revenue
- Not All SG&A Cuts Have to Cause Pain: How A Construction Company Slashed Medical Plan Expenses By 39%
- Case Study: How a Kentucky Municipality Saves $210,000 A Year on Health Care Benefits