A Kentucky construction company was afraid of leaving their fully-insured benefits plan. But after the plan increased in price by nearly $80,000 in one year, they were ready to explore other options. We helped this 36-employee company slash their benefits expenses by nearly $100,000 and lower their annual deductible from $3,000 to $0.
- 5 Ways CFOs Can Add Value To Their Business With Medical Benefits
- When Saving $100,000 on Health Care is the Equivalent of $1 Million in New Revenue
- Not All SG&A Cuts Have to Cause Pain: How A Construction Company Slashed Medical Plan Expenses By 39%
- Case Study: How a Kentucky Municipality Saves $210,000 A Year on Health Care Benefits
- How This Organization Saved Nearly $100,000 On Health Benefits In One Year