A Kentucky construction company was afraid of leaving their fully-insured benefits plan. But after the plan increased in price by nearly $80,000 in one year, they were ready to explore other options. We helped this 36-employee company slash their benefits expenses by nearly $100,000 and lower their annual deductible from $3,000 to $0.
- Not All SG&A Cuts Have to Cause Pain: How A Construction Company Slashed Medical Plan Expenses By 39%
- Case Study: How a Kentucky Municipality Saves $210,000 A Year on Health Care Benefits
- How This Organization Saved Nearly $100,000 On Health Benefits In One Year
- How One Employer Unlocked Nearly $420,000 in Revenue From Inside Their Organization
- If You Could Save $5,000 Per Employee Through Your Health Benefits, How Would You Use It?