A Kentucky construction company was afraid of leaving their fully-insured benefits plan. But after the plan increased in price by nearly $80,000 in one year, they were ready to explore other options. We helped this 36-employee company slash their benefits expenses by nearly $100,000 and lower their annual deductible from $3,000 to $0.
- Alternative Ways to Battle High Hospital Prices
- Full Transparency: The after effects of switching health plans
- Employee Benefits Costs Affect on PPP Forgiveness
- Part of Kentucky’s COVID Vaccine Rollout Was Almost Underwater
- How Lincoln County Saved More Than $180,000 on Health Care In Its Second Year of Being Self-Insured